ADA Accommodation Testing
Testing Center Rules
1. I understand I am not allowed to have cell phones or any electronic devices used to retrieve or transmit information in a PRCC Testing Center.
2. I understand I will be asked to remove my watch.
3. I understand I am not allowed to bring food or drink into any PRCC Testing Center.
4. I understand I should dress appropriately. I understand I will be asked to remove headgear, all outerwear, and all hoodies.
5. I understand that I will be asked to present a valid photo ID to verify my identity. I understand that the name on my photo ID must match my name displayed in Canvas.
6. I understand that pictures of IDs will not be accepted.
7. I understand I will be recorded by surveillance cameras and computer monitoring software while testing in a PRCC Testing Center.
8. I understand cheating will not be tolerated.
9. I understand PRCC is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Testing Center Charges
Traditional/Hyflex/Universites Class Appointments
If you are a student in a face-to-face or HyFlex class who needs to schedule a proctored test on the Hancock, please click the button below.