ACT Residual Testing
The residual ACT is only given on the Poplarville Campus.
The residual ACT test is limited to PRCC students having a PRCC ID number, which include students who have applied for admission to PRCC, or are presently enrolled at PRCC. Residual ACT score reports are only provided to PRCC. Score reports are not provided to High Schools or other institutions. The residual ACT cannot be used for MTAG and scholarships.
For additional information about the residual ACT, please call 601-403-1332.
Please note the following:
· Test participants should arrive no later than 7:30 a.m. the morning of the test.
· No one will be allowed to test without presenting a current, valid photo I.D. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Acceptable forms of identification include driver’s license, passport, school or company I.D. School or company I.D. must be hard laminated.
· Testing fees: $50.00 if paid before day of test or $60.00 if paid on the test day. The fee is non-refundable.
· You may not handle or access any electronic device during testing or during the break. An electronic device is any device that can send or receive information. These include cell phones, smart watches, fitness bands, and any other device with recording, internet, or communication capabilities.
· Non-graphing calculators can be used during the mathematics portion of the test. A complete calculator list can be found by searching the term “calculator” at www.act.org.
· The test is timed and takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
· Test participants must wait at least 60 calendar days between residual testing sessions.
TESTING DATES & LOCATION
Seal Hall (unless otherwise noted), Poplarville Campus
- Sunday, January 1, 2023, starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, February 18, 2023, starting at 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 6, 2023, starting at 7:30 a.m.
In person payments can be made at one of the three PRCC Business Offices or by calling 601-403-1206 to inquire about online or phone payment options. The pre-registration payment fee is $50.00. The fee for payments made the day of the test is $60.00
and must be paid by cash or check.
For FREE ACT practice test visit act.org or PrepStep. Create your own account to login.
PrepStep gives students the tools to: IMPROVE core English, math, and science skills; CONQUER developmental coursework; SCORE HIGHER on college placement tests; ACQUIRE basic computer skills; BUILD workplace skills and EXPLORE careers; PREPARE for occupational licensing exams.
For additional information, please call 601-403-1332.