Your support system for
The First-Year Experience program through the Center for Academic Engagement is designed to support students entering PRCC for the first time.
Our goal is to help students successfully transition to PRCC, get connected and engaged, and achieve their academic goals.
Excited to start your college experience?
After your advising appointment, prepare for success before classes begin by attending Wildcat Welcome.
Meet representatives from offices and learn about financial aid, student activities, payment plans, campus resources, make your student ID, take a campus tour, pick up your FREE t-shirt, and much more!
Poplarville Campus - June 27 & July 27
Hattiesburg Campus - July 25
Waveland Campus - August 3
Having trouble logging into RiverGuide? Try these tips to help you dive back in.
1. Use either Firefox or Chrome Internet browser. Internet Explorer will produce more errors than one of the other browsers listed.
2. Click “Sign In” only ONCE. Multiple clicks will result in an authentication error.
3. Make sure you are entering the correct username and password.
4. Clear the cache/cookies in your web browser. Use the help feature in your browser to find instructions on how to clear your cache/cookies).
5. For information on setting up the OneLogin Multi Factor Authentication, visit I.T.’s How To page.
6. If you are still having trouble logging in, do not change your password. Contact the I.T. Helpdesk at 1-844-292-3214. They can help you reset your password in a more effective way.
Meet the Team
First Year Experience
First-Year Experience Orientation