The purpose of Phi Theta Kappa shall be to recognize and encourage scholarship among two-year college students. To achieve this purpose, Phi Theta Kappa shall provide opportunity for the development of leadership and service, for an intellectual climate for exchange of ideas and ideals, for lively fellowship for scholars, and for stimulation of interest in continuing academic excellence.
Phi Theta Kappa’s mission is two-fold:
- Recognize and encourage the academic achievement of two-year college students and;
- Provide opportunities for individual growth and development through participation in honors, leadership, service and fellowship programming.
- Iota Mu located on the Poplarville Campus
- Beta Tau Gamma located at the Forrest County Campus in Hattiesburg
Benefits of Joining Phi Theta Kappa:
- Transfer scholarships
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Service Oppurtunities
- Oppurtunites to make lifelong friends and connections!