ROARing on the River
Welcome to our most exciting event for new Wildcats! ROAR is PRCC’s Orientation program for all incoming students. This is where students will learn important information to prepare them for the first day of school, as well as be advised and registered for their classes. Returning Wildcats make an appointment with your advisor to create your schedule.
ROAR Registration for summer & fall 2022 is now open!
Complete your ROAR Experience in Canvas. Check your email within 24 hours of registering, and click the self-enroll link to get started. Within your Canvas course, you will watch important videos that will guide you through getting prepared for your advisement appointment and for your first day at PRCC. Here you will also schedule your advising appointment and have the option to be advised in-person (highly encouraged), virtually, or by phone.
Finally, we encourage you visit campus for Wildcat Welcome, an on-campus event to help you prepare for your first day at PRCC. This is a come & go event between 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. At Wildcat Welcome, information sessions about financial aid, student activities, parent sessions, and much more will be available. While you are on campus, we would also recommend getting your student ID and parking decal, taking a campus tour, and visiting the Wildcat Den Bookstore to pick up any books you might need. *This final step is optional and not required for fully online students. Be sure to RSVP!
Having trouble logging into RiverGuide? Try these tips to help you dive back in.
1. Use either Firefox or Chrome Internet browser. Internet Explorer will produce more errors than one of the other browsers listed.
2. Click “Sign In” only ONCE. Multiple clicks will result in an authentication error.
3. Make sure you are entering the correct username and password.
4. Clear the cache/cookies in your web browser. Use the help feature in your browser to find instructions on how to clear your cache/cookies).
5. For information on setting up the OneLogin Multi Factor Authentication, visit I.T.’s How To page.
6. If you are still having trouble logging in, do not change your password. Contact the I.T. Helpdesk at 1-844-292-3214. They can help you reset your password in a more effective way.
If you have more questions:
First-Year Experience Staff
Dr. Lisa Wall, Director of First-Year Experience
Ms. Emily Sheckells, ROAR Orientation Coordinator
Pearl River Community College offers equal education and employment opportunities. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, veteran status, or disability. For inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policy or to request accommodations, special assistance, or alternate format publications, contact Eddie Sandifer, ADA Coordinator, 101 Hwy 11 N., Poplarville, MS 39470 or 601-403-1215. For inquiries regarding Title IX, contact Alexandra Kennedy, Title IX Coordinator, at 101 Hwy 11 N., Poplarville, MS 39470 or 601-403-1546.