In an effort to support the technology needs of the Pearl River Community faculty and students, the Office of Information Technology now offers technical support 24 hours a day, every day. There are three methods to contact us:
Use our Online Chat service to chat live with a technical support person. This service can also allow the use of remote access where the support person, with your permission, can access your desktop to assist you.
On campus: 601-403-1800
Toll Free: 844-292-3214
Email (Non-critical issues)
We also have a How To section below that covers questions regarding the college’s phone system, email and wireless connectivity.
Forget Your Password? Download Instructions on How To Reset HERE
How To Guides
- How to install and login to Cisco Webex (PDF)
- How to install Webex Meetings and Webex Teams Desktop apps (External Link)
- How to setup Webex Meet app for iPhone (External Link)
- How to setup Webex Meet app for Android (External Link)
- Helpful links and instructional Webex videos (PDF)
- How to install Webex calendar add-on for Outlook (PDF)
- Getting Started with Webex Teams (External Link)
- Webex Teams Overview (PDF)