WHAT TO BRING
It's important to know what to bring with you when you live in campus housing. Below is a list of necessities and some extras to help make your campus living a positive experience:
- Bed Linens (twin), pillows, blankets
- Towels and other bathroom necessities
- School supplies - paper, pens, pencils, tape, etc.
- Alarm clock
- Flip flops for the shower
- An umbrella for rainy days
- Cleaning supplies
- Storage boxes with locks
- Laundry basket and soap
- Small first-aid kit
- Renter's insurance or a personal property rider on your parents' insurance
**For larger items such as TV's, microwaves, play stations, etc., check with your roommate first so as not to duplicate. This may help save space in your room.
WHAT TO LEAVE
Items that are not allowed on campus are listed below.
- Weapons of any kind
- Alcoholic beverages and/or empty containers
- Controlled substances
- Hotplates, toasters, and/or toaster ovens
- Personal air-conditioners or space heaters
- Water guns
- Firecrackers or other explosives
- Satellite dishes
**Please refer to "The Guide to River Living", the housing department's handbook, for a complete list of rules and regulations.