Brief Description of Program:
The Barbering Instructor training course is a special course designed to prepare an individual to become a Barbering Instructor.
Upon completion of the program, the PRCC-ADN graduate will have achieved the following End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes (EPSLOs):
- Deliver quality, safe and effective patient-centered care.
- Apply the nursing process while delivering care that encompasses the needs and culture preferences of the patient through advocacy, caring, and communication.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism through delegation, prioritization, teaching/learning, and critical thinking – taking into account any ethical or legal implications.
- Utilize evidence-based practice to guide nursing care through understanding of inclusivity and the needs of the patient throughout the lifespan.
- Collaborate with inter-professional healthcare teams to provide patient-centered care through communication and documentation.
Get more information about this program
Let us know and we will contact you to help you get the answers.
Wildcats Don’t Wander
Avoid repeat courses and save time at PRCC by ensuring your credits are eligible for transferring to the university and program you are interested in. The Mississippi Articulation and Transfer Tool (MATT) helps students clarify their course schedule and optimize their timeline for graduation.
Make the most of your time at PRCC and meet other Wildcats with the same goals as you.
Discover majors and in-demand careers and education based on your interests!