At the Cafeteria
PRCC alumni chapter hosting fish fry for scholarships tomorrow at Fatty’s Seafood in Picayune!
The Pearl River Community College alumni chapter in Pearl River County is sponsoring a county-wide football kick-off fish fry.
The fish fry, a fundraiser for scholarships to PRCC, will be held Thursday, Aug. 15, at Fatty’s Seafood in Picayune.
Social time runs from 5 to 8 p.m. with dine-in and carry-out fish plates available beginning at 6 p.m.
Pearl River County high school football coaches and the PRCC Wildcat coaching staff will speak at 6:30 p.m.
TEE SHIRTS $5.00 & up
SWEATSHIRTS $7.00 &UP
ALL OTHER MERCHANDISE 25%-50% OFF
ALL FLIP FLOPS $5.00
HIGH SCHOOL SHOWCASE
• Tuesday, July 16, 2013
• 3:00 pm
• Wildcat Stadium on the campus of PRCC
• Check-in 2:00 pm
• Pro-Style Workout
• College and professional scouts in attendance
• Early Registration Cost $75 (by June 30th)
• Late Registration Cost $100 (after June 30th)
• Upcoming Freshman – 2013 Seniors