The College will provide orientation for all new employees.
All new employees will report to the office of their immediate supervisor. The supervisor will conduct an orientation of the campus and introduce the new employee to the online College Policy and Procedure Manual and Student Handbook. The new employee will then proceed to the Business Office to process personnel records. Employment records that must be filled out include:
- Federal Employees Withholding Exemption Certificates
- State Employees Withholding Certificate
- Application for Public Employees Retirement System of Mississippi
- Application for membership in health insurance plan if desired;
- Application for membership in Public Employees Deferred Compensation if desired;
- Personnel System Date Sheet
- A New Hire Card
- Drug Free Form
- Development Foundation Donation Sheet
This policy applies to full-time and part-time regular employees.