The Residual ACT test scores WILL NOT transfer to other colleges and can only be used by PRCC. The Residual ACT CANNOT be used for MTAG or NCAA eligibility. The Residual ACT test is limited to those who have:
- Graduated from high school or have completed and passed the GED
- Applied for admission to PRCC or are presently enrolled at PRCC
Please note the following:
- A test participant cannot be currently enrolled in high school.
- All test participants MUST present a current valid picture I.D. in order to take the test. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS. Acceptable forms of identification include driver’s license, passport, school or company I.D.
- The testing fees ($40 for pre-registration or $50 late/on-site registration) may be paid at any PRCC campus business office. Participants must register for a specific test date. The fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and reserves a place for the originally scheduled test date only.
- Use of a non-programmable calculator during the math portion of the test is permitted.
- Test participants should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start time.
- The test is timed and takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
- Participants must wait at least 60 calendar days between residual testing sessions.
- May 13, 2017
- August 5, 2017
- January 6, 2018
- March 3, 2018
- May 12, 2018
TESTING DATES & LOCATION
Nursing Building (unless otherwise noted), Poplarville Campus
Late/On-site registration $50.00
To register, mail or bring your completed Residual Registration form with payment to the PRCC Business Office.
For FREE ACT practice test visit College Preparation Center through the Mississippi Library Commission
For additional information, please call the Library on the Poplarville Campus at 601-403-1332.