These Electrical courses will be held in Carson, MS at the Jefferson Davis Vo-Tech Center, 5082 Highway 42.
Now offering a Certificate in Electrical
- Application for 10 Hour OSHA Certification
- Application for NCCER Certification in the following topics:
- Core Curriculum, Introductory Craft Skills
- Electrical Level 1 Modules
- Electrical Safety
- Conductors and Cables
- Basic Electrical Construction Drawings
- Residential Electrical Services
Reservations for a seat in this class will require the following, in this order:
- Drug Screen – Clean Results
- This test will be at the student’s expense, at the facility of their choice
- Payment in full
- Students will need to see Ms. Sheila for course payment (cash, check or money order)
For additional information, please contact the program instructor.
- No refund after first day of class
- Applicant must be 18 years of age before start date of class. A current drug test must be taken and results submitted upon application.
- Students must provide the following personal protective equipment: Safety Glasses
Get more information about this program
Let us know and we will contact you to help you get the answers.