These Welding courses will be held at the Poplarville Campus location: 101 Hwy 11 North, Career Education Building (Located on Wildcat Drive) Welding Shop
Now offering an Industry Recognized Certificate in Welding
- Application for 10 Hour OSHA Certification
- Application for Basic Lift Truck Operator OSHA Certification
- Application for NCCER Certification in the following topics:
- Core Curriculum, Introductory Craft Skills
Reservations for a seat in this class will require the following, in this order:
- Drug Screen – Clean Results
- This test will be at the student’s expense, at the facility of their choice
- Payment in full
- Students will need to see Ms. Sheila for course payment (cash, check, or money order)
For additional information, please contact the instructor for this program.
- No refund after the first day of class
- Applicant must be 18 years of age before the start date of the class. A current drug test must be taken and results submitted upon application.
- Students must provide the following personal protective equipment: welding shield, welding gloves, welding cap, steel-toed shoes, long sleeve shirt, earplugs, and safety glasses
To work in this field you must enroll and pass the EMT-Basic educational course. You will next become nationally certified once you pass the computer-based exam to demonstrate your entry level competency. After you become nationally certified, you will need to apply for state certification, allowing you to practice in this field.
Get more information about this program
Let us know and we will contact you to help you get the answers.