VENDORS – IMPORTANT: This order subject to the following conditions
- All Freight Charges must be prepaid and any shipping charges shown as separate items on your invoice. SHIP THE CHEAPEST WAY UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED.
- Our Purchase Order Number must appear on boxes, packages, shipping memoranda, invoices and correspondences. Mark the outside of each box and/or package to identify contents. The packing list must accompany all shipments. Pearl River Community College will not be responsible for delayed payment if Purchase Order Number is omitted from your invoice.
- When merchandise is shipped for our account to any address other than Pearl River Community College’s main warehouse or its annexes, an itemized shipping memorandum or bill of lading is to be mailed promptly to Pearl River College Purchasing Department.
- ANY CHANGES IN THIS PURCHASE ORDER – QUANTITY, SUBSTITUTION OF MATERIAL, PRICE, SUPPLEMENTARY CHARGES, ETC. MUST BE APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY THE DESIGNATED BUYER STATED ON THE FACE OF THIS PURCHASE ORDER.
- It is understood by acceptance of this Purchase Order that Pearl River Community College reserves the right to cancel all or any part of this order upon which delivery has not been made within 30 days of the order date, or by other specified delivery date included herein.
- Seller agrees, in accepting this Purchase Order to comply with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- All cash discounts allowed are taken with dating starting as of receipt of invoice or merchandise, whichever is later.
- All invoices must be rendered in duplicate.
- All shipments of material are accepted subject to inspection and approval by the purchaser. The seller must pay transportation charges both ways on returned goods.