Current students may now begin registration for the 2014 Spring semester. For proper advice on courses needed for graduation, your major and/or transferring, please see a counselor or advisor. Student accounts must have balances paid in full at the Business Office and must be clear of all holds in order to register.
Where to go for advisement:
- Poplarville Campus – You may schedule an appointment with an assigned advisor based on your major or program of study. Advisor listings are posted in Crosby Hall, the Science Building, Seal Hall and the Wellness Center. The counselors/advisors located in the Counseling, Advisement and Placement Center are highly skilled in advising and registering students, and they welcome you to schedule an appointment.
- Forrest County Center –Please see advisor listings posted in buildings at the center.
- Hancock Center—Front office- contact Ms. Patsy Williams to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
How you can Register
- You can self-register for day and night classes throughRiverGuide.
- Begining November 5th, you can self-register for online classes by accessing the eLearning website at: https://prcc.edu/elearning.