Pearl River Community College is proud to offer scholarship funds through the Development Foundation. These scholarships are available through generous support from donors, corporate partners, and alumni. Students are encouraged to apply for Foundation Scholarships each academic year. The PRCC Development Foundation will “match” student applicants to scholarships that they are eligible to receive. These scholarships are typically awarded to students in August or early September of each fall term. Foundation Scholarships are competitive, and funding is limited. Students will be contacted by the Foundation if they are selected to receive a scholarship. Students receiving a Foundation Scholarship must meet and continue to follow all foundation scholarship guidelines.
To apply for Foundation Scholarships:
- Sign in to your RiverGuide account (students will receive their RiverGuide login credentials once apply for admission to PRCC)
- Click the Student Dashboard tile
- Click the Applications and Surveys link
- Select the Foundation Scholarship Application link
- Complete the short application
- Make sure you click “next question” after you answer each question
- Click “Survey Complete” to submit the completed application.
To learn more about the PRCC Alumni Association and Development Foundation