Applying for VA Admission

Applying as a new or returning student to attend Pearl River Community College?  Visit

**Note:  If you are not a first time college student, you must request official transcripts from all educational institutions previously attended (even if VA Education Benefits were not utilized at the time, if the courses were incomplete, or if the courses do not apply to your current degree pathway).  Official transcripts will need to be sent directly from the prior institution to:

Pearl River Community College
Office of Admissions
101 Hwy 11 North, Box 5120
Poplarville, MS 39470

**All military service members or veterans must request a military transcript:  

Members of the Army, Marine Corps, Navy or Coast Guard may request an official transcript online at  Official transcripts will be processed electronically, and will be sent to Pearl River Community College upon your request.

Members of the Air Force may request an official transcript by sending a written request to CCAF/DESS, 100 S. Turner Blvd, Maxwell-Gunter AFB, AL 36114.  (Visit their website, for more information.)  Official transcripts should be mailed to:

Pearl River Community College
Attn: Office of Veteran Services
101 Hwy 11 North, Box 5027
Poplarville, MS 39470