Brief Description of Program:
Highly trained, skilled Scientists who perform complex laboratory testing to aid the Physician in the patient’s diagnosis and treatment of illness/disease. To learn more about the PRCC Medical Laboratory Technology program, see the Medical Laboratory Technology Student Handbook.
- Hancock Medical Center (Bay St. Louis, MS)
- Highland Community Hospital (Picayune, MS)
- Jasper General (Bay Springs, MS)
- Marion General Hospital (Columbia, MS)
- Our Lady of the Angels Hospital (Bogalusa, LA)
- Providence Hospital (Mobile, Alabama)
- Riverside Medical Center (Franklinton, LA)
- Slidell Memorial Hospital (Slidell, LA)
- South Central Regional Medical Center (Laurel, MS)
- Wayne General Hospital (Waynesboro, MS)
This program is designed to meet the standards and requirements for careers in clinical laboratory science.
Get more information about this program
Let us know and we will contact you to help you get the answers.
Wildcats Don’t Wander
Avoid repeat courses and save time at PRCC by ensuring your credits are eligible for transferring to the university and program you are interested in. The Mississippi Articulation and Transfer Tool (MATT) helps students clarify their course schedule and optimize their timeline for graduation.
Make the most of your time at PRCC and meet other Wildcats with the same goals as you.
Discover majors and in-demand careers and education based on your interests!