November 8, 2022
Time – 5 pm
Kaplan Entrance Exam
February 3, 10, 17, 24 (2023)
Time – 9 am
Registration Opens – December 1st until all seats are filled
Application Period Open:
July 1 – October 1 for Spring Admission
December 1 – March 1 for Fall Admission
A graduate of the ADN program is conferred the Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree and is eligible to write for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX-RN) to become a registered nurse. After achieving licensure as a registered nurse, the associate degree nurse is able to practice in diverse healthcare settings and to advance in knowledge through practice and education.
The Associate Degree Nursing program at Pearl River Community College is–
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the ADN program is Continuing Accreditation.
View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at
- Approved by the Mississippi Board of Trustees of State Institutions of Higher Learning (MS IHL)
3825 Ridgewood Road
Jackson, MS 39211
Telephone: (601) 432-6486
The ADN program at PRCC meets the state education requirements for a registered nursing license in the state of Mississippi. Pearl River Community College has not determined if the ADN Program meets the state education requirements in any other state, any U.S. Territory, or the District of Columbia.
Upon completion of the program, the PRCC-ADN graduate will have achieved the following End-of-Program Student Learning Outcomes (EPSLOs):
- Deliver quality, safe and effective patient-centered care.
- Apply the nursing process while delivering care that encompasses the needs and culture preferences of the patient through advocacy, caring, and communication.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism through delegation, prioritization, teaching/learning, and critical thinking – taking into account any ethical or legal implications.
- Utilize evidence-based practice to guide nursing care through understanding of inclusivity and the needs of the patient throughout the lifespan.
- Collaborate with inter-professional healthcare teams to provide patient-centered care through communication and documentation.
Get more information about this program
Let us know and we will contact you to help you get the answers.