General Education

University Transfer or Academic Program

The University Transfer or Academic Program is recommended for a student who intends to transfer to a college or university to earn a bachelor’s degree. This program is designed to meet the requirements of the first two years of a college or university program leading to a bachelor’s degree. A student completing the university transfer program of study may be awarded the Associate in Arts (AA) Degree.

Students on the Poplarville campus can complete the first two years of a four-year degree in Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics or Engineering. A limited selection of courses in Chemistry are available at the Forrest County Center. Physics and Engineering are available only at the Poplarville campus. 

Students planning to enter a professional program, such as Medical School or Pharmacy School, are required to complete an extensive selection of Mathematics and Science courses. All of these courses are available at the Poplarville campus. Courses required for both Allied Health and Nursing are offered on both campuses. 

Grab some
Wildcat Gear and the
books you need at the
price you want.


Each community college president is asked to bring two (2) wrapped door prizes, minimum value of $50 each. We will have a station set up at the conference for you to drop off the door prizes.

Each community college is asked to provide name tags for their Board members, administration, and staff attending the conference.