Information for High School Officials:
- Sign and submit a Memorandum of Agreement every school year.
- If applicable, submit a Request for High School Dual Enrollment Course(s) form to request Dual Enrollment courses to be offered at the high school campus. Allow one week from the time the request is submitted for the course(s) to be approved. New high school teachers that have not been approved by PRCC must provide the required documents listed on the form by April 30th.
- For Dual Enrollment courses taught at the high school, the counselor must submit the following by the required deadline each semester.
- Course Roster
- Dual Enrollment Recommendation form for each student. It is the responsibility of the high school to provide proper advisement to the dual enrollment students. Refer to the Mississippi Articulation Transfer Tool (MATT) when advising students.
- Official copies of High School Transcript with ACT scores included.
- For Dual Enrollment students taking courses at a PRCC campus or online course, submit the following paperwork before the start date of the class. PRCC will provide the high school with deadlines for registration.
- Dual Enrollment Recommendation form for each student. It is the responsibility of the high school to provide proper advisement to the dual enrollment students. Refer to MATT when advising students.
- Official copies of High School Transcript with ACT scores noted.
- For all Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit students, please advise them to complete an online admissions application located at https://prcc.edu/admissions. Students should use a PERSONAL email address on the application – not their high school email address.
- Direct any inquiries to PRCC Dual Enrollment by email at email@example.com.