How To Apply
Dear Prospective Student:
We are pleased that you have shown an interest in the Automation and Controls Program at Pearl River Community College.
Please follow the steps below to ensure that your application is complete.
- Complete the PRCC Admissions Application. Within 3-5 days, you will receive RiverGuide Credentials.
- Once you receive your PRCC Student ID Number, you may complete the Automation and Controls Application below.
Current PRCC students (Dual Enrollment/Dual Credit students must complete a PRCC Admissions Application) may apply at any time using their Student ID Number
- You must eScript (preferred) or mail an Official High School/GED transcript and official transcripts from all previous colleges attended to the address below.
- Submit ACT Score (Phone 319-337-1313 or go online to www.act.org if scores are not included on high school transcripts.)
- Once you complete these steps, someone from the Career and Technical Education office will reach out to you about registering for classes. This application does not guarantee you a spot in the program, but does put you on the waitlist. Spots are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Pearl River Community College
Office of Admissions
101 Highway 11 North
Poplarville, MS 39470
PRCC Automation and Controls (Instrumentation) Application
*A completed application does not guarantee acceptance into the PRCC Automation and Controls (Instrumentation) Program.