Policy and Procedure Committee is chaired by the Vice President for Planning and Institutional Research/ Dean of the Dr. William Lewis Honors Institute (POP). Its members are the Vice President for Forrest County Operations, Vice President for College Operations, Dean of Career and Technical Education Programs, t h e Student Government Association President, faculty representatives, staff members, and others as appointed by the President.
The purpose of the Policy and Procedure Committee is to provide planning that will enable the College to meet the needs of those served by the College. As part of this planning process, the Committee will recommend policies and related procedures for the governance of the College to the President, who will then submit them to the Administrative Council and the Board of Trustees.
Meeting Schedule: Twice each semester or as called by the Chair.
Policy and Procedure Committee
- Jennifer Seal, Vice President for Planning and Institutional Research/Dean of the Dr.William LewisHonors Institute (POP), Chair
- Raymunda Barnes, Vice President for Hancock Campus
- Lonnie Burchell, Coordinator of Biology/Instructor of Biology
- Melissa Bryant, District Wide Practical Nursing Department Chair and Instructor of Practical Nursing (Forrest County Campus)
- Jana Causey, Vice President for Forrest County Operations, Allied Health, and Nursing Programs
- Whitney Chambers, Director of Advancement
- Glenn Dale, Instructor of Chemistry and Coordinator of Chemistry
- Melanie Davis, Director of Institutional Research & Effectiveness/Director of Professional and Community Development
- Candace Harper, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Business Services
- Caleb Thornton, Student Government Association President
- Maghan James Smith, Executive Assistant to the President
- Michele Mitchell, Director of eLearning
- Yolanda Rankin, Associate Degree Nursing – Year 2 Coordinator
- Jacki Runnels, Department Chair (Forrest County Campus), Instructor of Mathematics
- Martha Lou Smith, Vice President for Instruction/Provost
- Greg Underwood, Dean of Academic Instruction (Forrest County Campus)
- Jim Walsh, Instructor of History
- Gloria Wasmund, Veteran’s Administration Certifying Official