Welcome to Hancock Campus!
The Hancock Campus of Pearl River Community College is a full-service campus offering students the opportunity to earn the Associate of Arts degree or the Certificate of Proficiency. We offer a variety of academic and career-technical classes to meet the needs of Hancock County.
As a student at the Hancock Campus, a student may elect to join one of several student organizations. Our student-centered organizations contribute directly to the local community. We are proud of our graduates many of which currently work in various capacities in Hancock County. From educators to law school graduates to Air Force officers, the Hancock Campus continues to help students reach their goals.
Please allow Pearl River Community College the opportunity to serve your academic needs. We are appreciative of the opportunity to provide quality academic opportunities to the citizens of Hancock County. Thank you for selecting Pearl River Community College-Hancock Campus.
Dr. Raymunda Barnes
Pearl River Community College-Hancock Campus
Finding Hancock County
Pearl River Community College (HC) Hancock Campus is located in the city of Waveland. The Hancock Campus supports the key elements of the college’s strategic goals.
Something For Everyone
The Hancock Campus provides students with an opportunity to receive a quality education in a quality learning environment. At the Hancock Campus, flexible scheduling is available as well as state-of-the-art computer laboratories. The faculty and staff are always available to assist you in meeting your educational goals.
We hope that Hancock Campus of Pearl River Community College will be your choice of campus. Please add your name to the list of graduates who entered the workforce and/or continued their studies at a four-year college or university.
- To prepare students to complete a degree or certificate program and to be successful in careers for which they have been prepared.
- To provide quality student services.
- To provide access to college courses and programs using various instructional methods, including distance education.
- To employ qualified faculty and staff, compensate them well, and provide opportunities for their professional development.
- To provide facilities, technology, and support staff in order to improve student learning, enhance faculty and staff performance, augment community services, and make college services available via the Internet.
- To improve communication among campus personnel and community members regarding the College goals, objectives, and activities.
- To recruit and retain students from a diverse population.
- To provide workforce training programs that meet requirements of business, industry, educational, and public service agencies for basic skills, specific job skills, and technical skills training.