- In an effort to provide a quality environment for all, we ask that you refrain from attaching anything to the walls or doors with tape or thumbtacks.
- The use of tobacco in any form is prohibited on our property, both inside or outside.
- Alcohol is strictly forbidden anywhere on college property.
- Firearms are not allowed.
- A signed Facility Use Form must be in place before you can advertise your event.
- We reserve the right to request payment prior to the event. Otherwise payment will be expected within 30 days of invoicing.
- You will have access to the rooms reserved on the dates requested. We can’t guarantee access to the room prior to that time. Please make
arrangements if you need extra time to set up. We will do our best to accommodate.
- Please notify us if you are having training materials shipped to our facility. We also need to know in advance if you are planning to drop materials off prior to the day of your event.
- We do allow use of the facility after hours and on weekends. Arrangements must be made prior to the event for a key to the building and the room(s) rented.
- Technical support isn’t available after hours or on weekends, therefore it is advisable to make an appointment to see how to use the technology that is available at the center.
- The center can provide laptop computers, microphones for certain rooms and USB presenters. Please make sure to indicate your needs on the Facility Use Form. Additional charges may be incurred if changes are made the day of the event.
- The Lowery A. Woodall Advanced Technology Center is part of Pearl River Community College. Scheduling priority will always be given to the college.
- We can accommodate the need for registration tables, however, blocking of public areas such as the halls, the downstairs/upstairs lobby or the break room is not permitted. Please contact the Director if you need access beyond the normal scope of our service.
- All materials must be removed after the event within a reasonable timeframe. Any materials left behind may be considered abandoned and disposed of.
- Outside drinks such as sodas, water and coffee are not allowed unless they are provided with a catered event or for a training event on the weekends. These items can be purchased through the Woodall Center.
- Certain events may require proof of liability insurance.
Effective July 1, 2014
Coffee Service: 0 – 10 people $7.50 Add $2.50 for each additional 10 people
Beverages: Billed for what is used