Personal Property (Renter's) Insurance

Pearl River Community College does not insure student belongings and is not liable for loss or damage. Students are encouraged to check with their family’s insurance provider to determine how their homeowner’s/apartment dweller’s policy might cover their personal property. If this coverage is not provided, students may wish to consider obtaining personal renter’s insurance.
Please see Myra Miller in the Student Housing Office. You can contact her at 601-403-1412 or