Hours of Operation:
Fall and Spring Semesters: Monday - Friday- 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Cynthia M. Schafer
P.O. Box 5660
Poplarville, MS 39470
Ms. Schafer has a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree with a concentration in graphic design and printmaking from the University of South Alabama. She has been with Pearl River Community College since 2000. Previously, she worked for five years in the Graphic Services Department at the University of Southern Mississippi. She enjoys painting with watercolor, taking walks, going picnicking and visiting zoos.
Instructional Services provided for Faculty, Staff and Student for classroom lecture/projects:
- Brochure & flyer layout
- PowerPoint presentations
- Transparencies (black and white or full color)
- Posters from letter size paper (one color ink and variety of sizes)
- Presentation Display Boards
- Videotape classroom events only
- Digital photography
- Video and audiocassette duplication with written copyright permission
*IMPORTANT: Media Services is a one-person department; therefore, project requests need to be submitted in a timely manner. Please note, that larger projects may require a fee.