Pearl River Community College (HC) Hancock Center is located in the city of Waveland. The Hancock Center supports the key elements of the college strategic goals.
- To prepare students to complete a degree or certificate program and to be successful in careers for which they have been prepared.
- To provide quality student services.
- To provide access to college courses and programs using various instructional methods, including distance education.
- To employ qualified faculty and staff, compensate them well, and provide opportunities for their professional development.
- To provide facilities, technology, and support staff in order to improve student learning, enhance faculty and staff performance, augment community services, and make college services available via the Internet.
- To improve communication among campus personnel and community members regarding the College goals, objectives, and activities.
- To recruit and retain students from a diverse population.
- To provide workforce training programs that meet requirements of business, industry, educational, and public service agencies for basic skills, specific job skills, and technical skills training.
The Hancock Center provides students with an opportunity to receive a quality education in a quality learning environment. At the Hancock Center, flexible scheduling is available as well as state of the art computer laboratories. The faculty and staff are always available to assist you in meeting your educational goals.
We hope that Hancock Center of Pearl River Community College will be your choice of campus. Please add your name to the list of graduates who entered the workforce and/or continued their studies at a four-year college or university.
Please follow or browse or web site for campus events, academic and workforce programs, and student activities.