- January 1st of each year……….Time to apply for or to renew your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
This is a FREE site! BEWARE…if you’re asked for bank account or credit card information, you are not dealing with the U.S. Department of Education’s site.
- April 4th, 2015……….Priority Deadline to apply for PRCC Developmental Foundation Scholarships for 2015-2016. Applications will be available online through the PRCC website by December 1, 2014.
March 31st of each year……….Deadline for all Mississippi Scholarship/Grant program applications with the exception of MTAG and MESGM
State Office of Student Financial Aid website: www.mississippi.edu/financialaid
- April 17th of each year……….Priority Deadline to apply for Federal Financial Aid through Pearl River Community College
- September 15th of each year……….Deadline to apply for Mississippi Tuition Assistance Grant (MTAG) and Mississippi Eminent Scholars Grant (MESG) through the MS State Office of Student Financial Aid at www.mississippi.edu/financialaid.
- The application for financial aid must be initiated by the student.
- Applications are processed throughout the year.
- You must reapply for financial aid each year.
- Furnish information requested by the Office of Financial Aid as soon as possible.
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress to receive financial aid.
- You MUST apply for a Pell Grant to be considered for other aid.
- You MUST apply for a Pell Grant to be considered for Work-Study.
For More Information, Write or Call:
OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID
Pearl River Community College
101 Hwy. 11 North/ P.O. Box 5120
POPLARVILLE, MS 39470
Poplarville Campus - (601) 403-1029
Hancock County Campus - (228) 467-2761 or (228) 467-2762
Forrest County Center - (601) 554-5555