The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to helping students and families reach educational and career goals through the various financial aid programs available at Pearl River Community College. Financial aid helps students and their families pay for college and is available through a variety of federal, state and institutional programs. Students may receive assistance through scholarships, grants, loans, and/or part-time employment.
1) Please do not visit or call our office until further notice. You may e-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding your financial aid. We ask that you provide your student ID number for faster service
2) Financial aid disbursements for 2nd 8 week classes that started on March 9th have been made. Please check RiverGuide for updates to your account.
3) The Office of Financial Aid does NOT process refunds. If you have a question concerning your refund, please contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) We will be paying all work-study students for hours they were scheduled to work. We ask that work-study students DO NOT REPORT TO WORK at this time. Please check your e-mail soon for specific communication from the Office of Finacial Aid
5) We have received HELP grant disbursement information from the state and we expect MTAG and MESG information soon. We plan to process these disbursements as soon as possible.
The 2020-2021 FAFSA is now online at https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa. Students planning to attend PRCC beginning the Fall 2020 semester should complete this application.
If you plan to attend PRCC in the Spring 2020 or Summer 2020 semester, you should complete the current 2019-2020 application.
If you plan to attend PRCC during the Summer 2020 semester, you must complete the Summer Financial Aid Application in RiverGuide. Click here for instructions.
Financial aid staff is available to answer questions about the application process and understanding the policies. Although the main financial aid office is located at the Poplarville campus, staff at the Forrest County and Hancock Centers can answer general questions for students. You may call or visit the main campus at:
Pearl River Community College
Office of Financial Aid
1st Floor, Administration Building
101 Highway 11 North, P.O. Box 5120
Poplarville, MS 39470
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Main PRCC Number: (601) 403-1000
Main Financial Aid Number: (601) 403-1029
Financial Aid Fax Number: (601) 403-1036
Financial Aid E-mail Address: email@example.com
PRCC Website: www.prcc.edu
Director of Financial Aid - Tyia Brooks (B.S. - University of Southern Mississippi; M.Ed. - University of Southern Mississippi)
Assistant Director of Financial Aid - Jaime Missimer (B.B.A. - Loyola University New Orleans; M.A. Higher Education Administration - Louisiana State University)
Work Study/Scholarship/State Aid Specialist - Sarah Smith
Financial Aid Specialist - Becky Stuart
Data Management Coordinator - Katerria Grice
Federal Student Aid
PRCC School Code: 002430
State Financial Aid