Listed below are opportunities for employment at Pearl River Community College including the job position, description, a printable application, and contact information. If you wish to apply for a position, print and fill out the application and mail it to the address printed on the application. Be sure to read the application carefully and submit the required documents. Be sure to use the appropriate application.
- Pearl River Community College is now accepting applications for the position of Recruiter for the Poplarville Campus. This is a fulltime (12 month) professional position This is a full-time (12 month), professional position responsible for organizing and executing efforts to recruit both traditional and non-traditional students from PRCC’s surrounding district. A Bachelor’s degree is required. Experience in recruitment, public relations, and marketing is required. Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including night and weekend activities is required. Experience in a community college setting is preferred. A valid driver’s license and the ability to lift boxes weighting 25 pounds is required. Interested applicants should complete a Professional/Support Staff Application found on this website. Please submit the PRCC application, resume, unofficial college transcripts, and three letters of professional recommendation to Pearl River Community College, Attention Delana Harris, P.O. Box 5096, Poplarville, MS 39470 or submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is Thursday, September 3, 2015.
- Pearl River Community College is now accepting applications for the position of Custodian/Handyman (FCC). This is a full-time, support staff position located at the Woodall Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Preferred requirements include prior custodial experience, ability to perform minor handyman responsibilities and the willingness to work as part of a team. The PRCC Employment Application for support staff positions is downloadable at this site. For additional information, please contact Lee Bell by email at email@example.com . The deadline to apply for this position is Friday, September 11, 2015.
- Pearl River Community College is now accepting applications for the position of Instructor of Nursing Assistant (FCC). This is a full-time, professional position located at the Forrest County Center in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is preferred or as required by state licensing agency. To apply for this position, please contact Dr. Melissa Bryant at 601-554-4697 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is September 11, 2015.
Candidates for this position should submit the following information in their application packets:
• A completed Pearl River Community College application for employment which can be copied from the college’s website: www.prcc.edu
• A letter of interest
• A resume
• 3 professional references with address and phone number(s)
Application packets should be mailed to the following address:
Pearl River Community College
Attention: Dr. Melissa Bryant
5448 Highway 49 South
Hattiesburg MS 39401