eLearning Prep Session
- How to be Successful in an Online Course-Online Student Orientation
- Accessing and Logging Into RiverGuide and Canvas
Canvas Training Videos
- New Canvas User Interface
- How to Edit Your User & Profile Settings
- See What is Happening in all of your Courses with the Dashboard
- How to View Your Grades
- Which Browsers Support Canvas?
- How to Submit Assignments Online
Want to learn more?
- Textbook Information
- PRCC Gmail Setup for Andrioid Phones
- PRCC Gmail Setup for iPhone Phones
- NetTutor-Online Tutoring Services
- Student Support Services
(username: prcc | password: wildcats)
Find out if you and online classes (or technology rich classes) are a fit by completing the SmarterMeasure-Learning Readiness Indicator assessment. It takes just 25 minutes to complete.
The scores from your assessment will help you understand your strengths and opportunities for improvement. Review your results carefully.
This web-based tool assesses your likelihood for succeeding in an online learning environment. SmarterMeasure indicates the degree to which you possess attributes that contribute to success in online learning, including:
- Time Management Skills
- Availability of Time
- Reading Comprehension
- Ability to use a laptop, printer, software and the Internet