It is very important that you meet with an advisor before registering for online courses. If you have been assigned an advisor, please contact your advisor for an appointment. If you don’t have an advisor, please contact the Counseling Center on either the Poplarville Campus (601.403.1250) or Forrest County Campus (601.554.5493).
STEP 2: Request Course(s)
>> Click here to request your online course(s).
Note: There is no refund once a student has completed at least one assignment/activity in the class. If you have any questions or issues regarding your Student Account, contact Laura Chisolm in the Business Office at email@example.com.
STEP 3: Allow 48 Business Hours
After you have requested your online course(s), please allow our office 48 business hours to process your request. If issues arise, our office will notify you by email.
STEP 4: Check Student Profile
Verify that your request has been complete by checking your Student Profile. Use your name and ID number to log into your Student Profile.
Your Student Profile will say "Verified" or "Non-Verified" (see the example below). "Verified" means that you are enrolled in the classes listed on your Student Profile. "Non-Verified" means that our office has not processed your request -- please allow 48 hours. If issues arise, our office will notify you by email.
After you have verified that your registration is complete, you are ready to purchase your textbook(s). Textbook information is listed on your Student Profile.
If your online class uses an eBook, you will not be required to purchase your textbook through the Bookstore. A fee for the eBook will automatically be charged to your PRCC student account.
2. Visit a PRCC Location
- Print a copy of your Student Profile.
- Take the Student Profile to the Textbook Store.
- The Textbook Store will sell you the textbooks if it is a PRCC class. If the class is a class taught by another college, the Textbook Store personnel will order the textbook for you.
- Check your purchase to make absolutely certain that the textbook matches the information on your Student Profile!!
3. Purchase Your Books Online
- To order textbooks, students can visit the bookstore web site at http://bookstore.prcc.edu/
- If coming to campus, students must submit a copy of their Student Profile along with each order. After the online textbook order form has been completed, the student can bring the form along with a copy of their Student Profile to the campus bookstore or fax a copy to the store nearest them.