These forms are to be used for online classes only.
- Use this form to add or drop online classes for Fall 2018 semester.
- DO NOT use this form to register for Spring 2019 semester. Go to "How To Register" for detailed steps.
Note: Once we have received your request, you will be contacted by an eLearning Support Specialist before the withdrawal is processed.
- Use this form if you are currently taking a class, it is after the add/drop period, and you want to withdraw.
- Upon processing your withdrawal, you will receive a "W" on your transcript, rather than the grade you have. However, you are charged if any assignment has been completed in your course. If you have any questions regarding your student account, contact Laura Chisolm in the Business Office at email@example.com.
- There are withdrawal deadlines for each term (15-week full term, 8-week short term, and 4-week mini term online classes) within a semester. Please visit the eLearning Calendar to view these deadlines.