In Summer 2013, Pearl River Community College (as well as the other 14 community colleges in Mississippi) will move to the Canvas platform by Instructure as the new learning management system for the college. This platform will take the place of Blackboard. Blackboard will no longer be available after June 1, 2013 to students or faculty. This website will serve as the communication tool regarding the migration to Canvas. Please check back often for additional information.
Take a look at a course inside Canvas. This is a public video course designed to help students learn how to use Canvas effectively.
- How to Login to Canvas
- Introduction to Canvas
- Introduction to the Dashboard
- Update Your Profile Picture
- Notification Preferences
- Communication in Canvas (Announcements, Discussions, and Inbox)
- How to Submit an Assignment
- How to Keep Track of your Assignments Due (Calendar and Syllabus)
- How to Check Your Grades
- Navigate Canvas on your iOS device (iPhone, iPod, and iPod Touch)
- Canvas on your Android Device
Want to learn more?
Additional Training Material: