STANDARD SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Increased handwashing protocols are encouraged
- Increased cleaning of personal work areas and classroom space
- Self-evaluation of symptoms using the CDC Coronavirus Self-Checker
- Temperature kiosks available in all campus buildings should be used
- Required reporting of possible contacts and confirmed COVID-19 infections by completing our COVID Reporting Form
- Those with an immune-compromised system are highly encouraged to wear masks at all times while on campus
- According to the CDC, quarantine if you have been in close contact (within 6 feet of someone for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has COVID-19, unless you have been fully vaccinated. People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. For more information about the CDC recommendations, please visit When to Quarantine
- In addition to the above operational levels, all local, state, and federal guidelines will be implemented as directed.
For more information on when to get tested or quarantine, click the link here, or see below.