The primary purpose of the Malone Chapel is to provide the students, faculty, staff and alumni a peaceful place for quiet meditation to ease their many anxieties as well as to ponder their various opportunities.
The primary purpose of the Malone Chapel is to provide the students, faculty, staff, and alumni a peaceful place for quiet meditation to ease their many anxieties as well as to ponder their various opportunities. All Malone Chapel activities should be scheduled through the Pearl River Community College President’s Office. Access to Malone Chapel shall be in accordance with the following priorities:
- Scheduled devotional times
- Individual use for quiet time
- College instructional use (recitals, vespers, concerts, etc.)
- College-sanctioned student groups use (BSU, Wesley, CSA, etc.)
- Non-college use (recitals, etc.) – Fee applies
- Wedding, etc. – Fee applies
- The Chapel will not be used as a regular meeting place for any organization or group, but may be used for special occasions by such groups.
- Groups using the Chapel will be expected to leave it clean and free of litter.
- All use of the Chapel, except individual devotional times, must be scheduled with the PRCC President’s Office.
- Non-college events (including weddings) will be scheduled around college events.
- The College is sensitive to the issues surrounding Separation of Church and State. The College will take the necessary steps to avoid the appearance of the establishment of a church.
For booking or other information contact Cheryl May, Office of the President 601-403-1199or mail
Pearl River Community College
Office of the President
101 Highway 11 North
Poplarville, MS 39470
For audio/sound questions contact Ronn Hague 601-403-1316.