The Ticket Office is located on the 2nd floor of Moody Hall and is open on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1:30 - 3:30 pm or by calling (601) 403-1180. All ticket sales are final with no refunds or exchanges.
The Box Office for the Brownstone Center will open one hour before the start of the show on the day of the show. Any available tickets will be sold at the Box Office window. Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Box Office as well.
Online tickets and "Print at Home" tickets may be purchased online at brownpapertickets.com.
Season Tickets: Season Tickets are not available online. Season Tickets must be purchased by visiting the Ticket Office on the 2nd floor of Moody Hall or by calling the Ticket Office at (601) 403-1180. For the 2016-17 Arts Season, Season Tickets are $150 and include all Premier Events, Honor's Events, and Fine Arts Series Events. Faculty/Staff & Group Discounts do not apply to Season Tickets.
Individual Event Tickets: Tickets for individual events will go on sale approximately one month before the event. For exact ticket sale dates, please visit the Events page.
Special Group Rates: A $5 per ticket discount is available for groups of 10 or more. This discount is not available online. You must visit the Ticket Office on the 2nd floor of Moody Hall or call the Ticket Office at (601) 403-1180 to recieve the group discount. Group discounts do not apply to Season Tickets.
PRCC Faculty & Staff Tickets: PRCC Faculty/Staff will receive a $5 per ticket on the purchase of 2 tickets. A valid PRCC ID must be presented when purchasing these tickets. Faculty/Staff tickets are only available by visiting the Ticket Office in Moody Hall. Faculty/Staff discount does not apply to Season Tickets.
PRCC Student Tickets: PRCC Students may purchase tickets for $5 with a valid PRCC student ID. Each student may purchase only 1 ticket at this price. Student tickets are available by visiting the Ticket Office in Moody Hall.
PRCC Fine Arts Department Events: All PRCC Fine Arts events (band, choral, and theater) will require a Ticket. Tickets for these events are free for PRCC Faculty, Staff, and students with a valid PRCC ID. All others will purchase a $5 ticket. Tickets will be sold only on the day of the show at the Box Office window starting one hour before the performance.
Children: Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend an event at the Brownstone Center. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. Some events may not be suitable for small children due to the length of the program or the program content.
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the theatre.
- Lobby doors will open one hour before the start of the show.
- Auditorium doors will open approximately 30 minutes before the start of the show.
- The use of cameras, audio recording devices, video recording devices, and cell phones is strictly prohibited at the BCA.
- Wheel Chair spaces and companion seating are available. Please contact the Ticket Office to purchase these tickets.
- In the event of inclement weather, all events will go on as scheduled. If an event is cancelled due to and "Act of God"or the acts or regulations of public officials, the BCA will make notifications on social media outlets and by email when available.
- All sales are final. Refunds will not occur unless the BCA cancels the performance.