First-time freshmen! I have never attended college anywhere.
Complete the application for admission.
- Request an official transcript from your high school indicating graduation date, GPA, Official signature and school seal.
GED completers must indicate GED on the Application. If the GED was taken outside the state of MS, official scores should be sent directly from the out-of-state GED office.
- ACT scores are required. Students may contact the Counseling center at 601-403-1250 to schedule ACT testing or COMPASS placement testing. If ACT has been taken previously, but scores not sent to PRCC, scores can be obtained at www.act.org.
After you've gain acceptance, there are a few more things to do for enrollment.
- Complete a R.O.A.R Orientation Session
- Sign up for a R.O.A.R. session at our Poplarville campus or at the Forrest County Center.
- Apply for Financial Aid
Congratulations! With all that done, you can consider yourself officially enrolled at Pearl River. Now there are a few other things to take care of before classes start.
- Purchase Textbooks in Crosby Hall and purchase a parking decal
- You can also purchase your books online at http://bookstore.prcc.edu
- Must have PRCC Student ID and Class Schedule
- Must have a copy of your Student Profile if taking classes online (View and print your Student Profile by visiting the eLearning site)
- Need a Dorm Room?