Application Procedure & Admission Standards:
Deadline for completion of entire application procedure is FEBRUARY 1ST OF EACH YEAR
BEGINNING SPRING 2020: THE RADIOLOGIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM WILL UTILIZE AN ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATIONS. Applicant is
responsible for completing and submitting the online application and is responsible for completing and turning in any additional information. Application information that is requested
to be turned in to the college is requested to be delivered in person to the program faculty and staff. DEADLINE February 1
- PRCC Radiology Application Form Online. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS FEB. 1
- PRCC General Admission Form Online.
- Complete in this packet must be an Official High School transcript sealed in envelope and school stamped and delivered to the Radiology Department. PRCC Registrar office personnel must open
this original documentation. If applicant has GED (Diploma Equivalence), then a GED Test Result Form with scores must be included. It is applicant’s responsibility to make sure HS transcript has
been received by the Radiology Department. HS GPA is part of the selection process and vital to acceptance.
- American College Test (ACT) Scores-18 Minimum composite score documentation must be provided by applicant. It is applicant’s responsibility to complete the PRCC form to have a copy ACT
score recorded in the college system.
- ALL College transcripts must be sent to PRCC admissions office by e-script method. It is applicant’s responsibility to make sure that Admission Office has received transcript in order for Radiology
Department to add to your application.
- Handwritten autobiography (1-3 pages)
- Reference forms are REQUIRED (3-5): Included forms must be sealed with signatures across the back of the envelope. Letters of recommendation may be turned in with application packet or mailed
in with signature over seal.
- Applicant must attend a Radiology Information Session Information Sessions are scheduled for the first Tuesday of each month beginning in October at 2:00 PM in Class Room 251 of the Allied Health
Building on the Forrest County Campus. Additional meetings will be scheduled on each Tuesday of January. Please verify date the college will resume regular hours in January.( No appointment is
needed for information session.)
Dates of Information Session provided by Program each year and posted.
2019-2020 Dates of Information Session @ 2:00 PM
- October 1, 2019
- November 5, 2019
- December 3, 2019
- January 7, 2020
- January 14, 2020
- January 21, 2020
- In order to be considered for admission to the PRCC Radiologic Technology Program, the applicant must complete the online application process and appropriately answer the Criminal History
questions which was formerly a Form signed and notarized. The Confidentiality form for clinical tour and drug screening form must be signed digitally on the online application or documents must be
returned in packet by February 1 deadline.
- Completed Application should be completed ONLINE beginning Spring 2020 and any additional information is requested to be personally delivered to the Radiology Faculty and applicant will be
issued a form for verification of completion.
Observation of clinical areas will be scheduled at a clinical sites after the application is complete and
applicant meets the requirements for the program. These observation hours will be scheduled after.