Let us help you fulfill your goal of graduation!
Steps to Graduate
- Be Advised - Meet with your advisor.
- Apply - Submit an Application to Graduate.
- Purchase - If on your application, you elected to participate in the May graduation ceremony, you will need to order your cap and gown. (There is no charge to receive a diploma, but if you wish to participate in the actual ceremony, you will need to purchase a cap and gown which will be yours to keep after the ceremony.)
- Confirmation – Receive an email confirmation of your application with a follow-up email regarding your status.
- Graduate – Complete your coursework so that your degree can be posted on your transcript.
- March – Walk in the May graduation ceremony!
Have questions? Click here to visit our FAQ page.
Spring 2015 Graduation!
Thursday, May 14, 2015, 10 a.m.
Marvin R. White Coliseum
Don't forget to order your cap and gown!