Pearl River Community College

GED/Adult Education

Q:      How do I enroll in the PRCC GED Programs?
A:      If someone wants to enroll they need to call Terri Clark, Hattiesburg GED Office, or Barry Upton, Director of Adult Education. We will set an orientation day and time with them. Anyone who desires to enroll in GED classes must attend an orientation. Orientation is a question and answer session to explain the process of getting a GED.
        Terri Clark: 601-554-5514
        Hattiesburg GED Office: 601-554-5527
        Barry Upton: 601-554-5527

PRCC Free GED Class Information