Pearl River Community College is a public institution committed to providing quality educational and service opportunities for all who seek them.
- To prepare students to complete a degree or certificate program and to be successful in careers for which they have been prepared.
- To provide quality student services.
- To provide access to college courses and programs using various instructional methods, including distance education and dual enrollment/credit courses.
- To employ qualified faculty and staff, compensate them well, and provide opportunities for their professional development.
- To provide facilities, technology, and support staff in order to improve student learning, enhance faculty and staff performance, augment community services, and make college services available via the Internet.
- To improve communication among campus personnel and community members regarding the College goals, objectives, and activities.
- To recruit and retain students from a diverse population.
- To provide workforce training programs that meet requirements of business, industry, educational, and public service agencies for basic skills, specific job skills, and technical skills training.