If your organization or institution wishes to provide Continuing Education Unit (CEU) credit for professional development, please refer to the sequence below.
- At least two weeks prior to the scheduled date of a course, any institution wishing to host a CEU course must complete theApplication to Host CEU Courses and submit this application along with the course instructor's credentials, and a course agenda to:
Office of eLearning
101 Hwy 11North
PO Box 5675
Poplarville, MS 39470
- Upon receipt of the Host Application, instructor's credentials, and the course agenda, the Office of eLearning will send notification of acceptance of the intended course and deadlines for submitting the transcript requests and fees. The correspondence will also include a course specific Application for CEU Transcript. The host will make copies of the Application for CEU Transcript form for those who attend the course.
- After the course has been completed, the HOST will send ALL the paperwork to the Office of eLearning by the stated deadline. Transcript applications from individual participants will not be accepted. The forms must be received from the host. In addition, the host will include a copy of the sign-in sheet in order to maintain records verifying each CEU Transcript request was an attendee in the course.
Items the Office of Extended Education & Instructional Design must receive from the designated host in order to process CEU Transcript requests:
- Copy of actual sign-in sheet for course
- Typed list of attendees in course
- Application for CEU Transcript for each course attendee
- Appropriate fee attached to each transcript application
If you have any questions regarding the CEU procedure, please call 601-403-1374.