- How do I get a dorm room?
- When should I sign up for a dorm so I will not be put on a waiting list?
- Does PRCC have residence halls?
- What is the cost of housing?
- How do I request repairs to my dorm room?
The Student Housing Application can be found here.
Q: How do I get a dorm room?
A: To get a dorm room you must complete a housing application and submit it to the Office of Residence and Student Life. You must be enrolled in 15 credit hours (full-time) to reside in college housing.
Q: What is the cost of housing?
A: Forrest Hall, Lamar Hall, Hancock Hall, and Marion Hall are $2,350 per semester (includes 7-day meal plan). Holden Hall, Moody Hall, Huff Hall, and Pearl River Hall are $2,150 per semester (includes 7-day meal plan).
Q: How do I request repairs to my dorm room?
A: If your dorm room needs repairs, communicate your needs with your head resident or resident assistants. They will submit a work order request to have the repairs made.