The Student Housing Application can be found here.

Q:      How do I get a dorm room?
A:      To get a dorm room you must complete a housing application and submit it to the Office of Residence and Student Life. You must be enrolled in 15 credit hours (full-time) to reside in college housing.

Q:      When should I sign up for a dorm so I will not be put on a waiting list?
A:      Housing applications should be submitted six months to a year prior to attendance.

Q:      Does PRCC have residence halls?
A:     Yes, PRCC has eight residence halls located on the Poplarville campus.

Q:     What is the cost of housing?
A:      Forrest Hall, Lamar Hall, Hancock Hall, and Marion Hall are $2,350 per semester (includes 7-day meal plan). Holden Hall, Moody Hall, Huff Hall, and Pearl River Hall are $2,150 per semester (includes 7-day meal plan).

Q:      How do I request repairs to my dorm room?
A:      If your dorm room needs repairs, communicate your needs with your head resident or resident assistants. They will submit a work order request to have the repairs made.